Create change in Kentucky—
Starting with the representatives in Frankfort.
Your support for Randy Bridges today can help shake up the current government with a fresh voice for the working people and help create new opportunities for you and your family. Your gifts and volunteered time can help get the word out about Randy’s plans for economic growth, education, family values, and more.
Your support is vital for bettering this community, and we want to thank you in advance for helping to put one of our own in state government.
Interested in Getting Involved?
Let us know how you would like to volunteer.
Make a Donation
By clicking on the “Donate” button you confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- Kentucky Contribution Terms
- Maximum contribution for individuals is $2,000 per candidate per election. Contributions from foreign nationals are prohibited by law. State law requires that we collect and report name, address, occupation and employer of contributors. Donations are not deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes.
Contributions to the campaign is not refundable unless non-compliant with campaign finance laws and regulations. Thank you for your donation.
Our Commitment To Privacy:
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Voterandybridges.com website.
The Way We Use Information:
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 270.331.0648.
He’s come to my rescue more times that one. He’s always been there. I couldn’t ask for a better older brother/father figure. … I look to him as a leader, as an adult—someone I can ask questions… His maturity and his outlook on life and his perspective of the area and the community is just outstanding. It’s hard to put into words. … He’s helped me with work. He’s advised me where to find work and what kind of work to look for. He’s helped me with my family—marital issues … I couldn’t think of anybody better for our community than Randy… Randy is an outstanding person. I feel I could call him for anything, anywhere and anytime, and he would be there for me.
Friend and business mentee